Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First time Cooking with Slow Cooker-- Pictures!!!





The Review:

..........It was GREAT! Thank you Raising a Quiver Full ! It is a wonderful recipe, and I am glad I tried it. It is definitely a keeper. The meat was moist and not too tough and the sauce had a hint of sweetness and a lot of tangy-ness. You all must try this and leave me a comment telling me what you thought of it!


Oh yeah, if you didn't already figure it out, these are our new plates too! So three new things; plates, cooker, and pot roast! lol. I'm a dork

4 comments:

  1. It's looking so delicious! Thanks for this nice info and cool pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so yummy! I'll have to check the recipe out - I'm always on the lookout for new crockpot recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to be looking for new slow cooker recipes as well! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Even though I'm not feeling good, this looks yummy. You're not a dork! I love getting new kitchen things and using them. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete