Monday, July 19, 2010

Been SUPER Busy this past week, here's the catch up...

There was the usual things....cooking, cleaning (Or should I say catching up on the cleaning I had been so neglectful of lately?) running TONS of errands ( that of course only I can do), talking on the phone for countless hours (a lot of people seemed to be wanting to get a hold of me this week) doing wedding errands, then coordinating rides between the hubby and I (so happy he has FINALLY gotten a great job that he really enjoys and we will be getting the much needed extra income, read "we actually get to go grocery shopping") and trying to find the time to relax, read some blogs and tan (purely for the wedding, the dress I picked only came in white so I look incredibly pastey in it). So today, as I clean around the house I will be playing bloggie catch-up (this seems to be the norm for me lately, I would REALLY like to break this and I applaud all of you who are very good bloggers).

No comments:

Post a Comment