Friday, July 30, 2010

Busy Busy Bee

I have been super busy lately! We are a little over two weeks away from our wedding (it will be two weeks tomorrow) and the stress is really setting in. I have so much to do! Along with the wedding, am also busy setting hubby and myself up for school again this year (thank goodness it's my last semester) and I have had to go up to the school multiple times. It should be well on it's way to being all set as we speak. I have been doing laundry and cleaning non-stop and working tons this week. Hopefully after the wedding I can de-stress and feel better. More updates when I can, I have to go and (yet again) put a load in the wash and fold the clean one!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! It's going to be here before you know it. I'm SO excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete