Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to School Time!


I have only one more semester left at college, then I will have my associates. I have been spending a week getting everything together and ready to go. I have all my text books, every things paid, I have notebooks, a bag and pens. The only problem is I always feel as if I am forgetting something. I do this every year and always feel the same. I think it's just nerves. The Hubby is all set to go too, and hopefully I will be getting a car soon ( I hate being stranded!).

I can't wait till summer is gone and fall is here. Fall is my favorite season! I just love everything about it! I love the smells, I love Thanksgiving, I love Christmas shopping, I love the chilly days and cold nights, I love the colors that bloom outside, I love the sweaters and boots, I love everything about Fall!
Whats not to love about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment