Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We're Pregnant! ---The Offical Post


Okay so here's the official post. I went to the doctor yesterday and she says I am defiantly pregnant. Though this is a surprise and a little earlier than expected we are both very excited and nervous! God doesn't give you what you can't handle, right?

How Far Along: Almost 5 weeks
Symptoms: Hungry all the time, but usually more thirsty, back aches, sore breasts (which are growing) sore feet and baby bloat and the one that seems to affect me the most; I am ALWAYS tired. lol. Though that's probably a mix of no more caffeine and the little one growing.
Gender: Unknown

We still haven't really told anyone. Hubby blabbed to his best friend today when he came over but that's about it and I really have that feeling of wanting to tell, but I want to wait till Thanksgiving.

I am so nervous and yet I am starting to get excited!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you, I hope god give a healthy baby like my twins lely and joe.
    you can find nice names here:
    http://www.names-and-babies.net

    ReplyDelete