Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Dress Fitting

I went to my first dress fitting at Davids Bridal, and I must say I am not please. The alterations manager was a B**ch. So was just over the top rude and mean. On a positive note, the young girl who was actually doing the measuring and such for my dress was very nice and understanding. What sucks is that none of the alterations are covered in the price of the dress, and they don't tell you this when you buy the dress. So now you have to shell out an arm and a leg for alterations. Oh the stress of the dress....




On another positive note, I had gone with my grandmother, mother, and two of my younger sisters (both bridesmaids). They kept me laughing the whole way there and back! We even stopped for hot dogs, which were delicious!

4 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful dress and davids bridal does suck. when i bought my wedding dress from their they gave out my information to scammers and had them calling me at all times of the day saying i'd won some honeymoon and only had to come to this seminar to claim it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I've gotten those calls too! I just wish I knew their service sucked BEFORE I bought the dress from them, because all the reviews I had read for that store was like "They are wonderful!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous in the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Hopefully it will all be done on the 23rd!

    ReplyDelete