Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Four Months to go....

Almost four months from now, we will be married. A lot of people ask me two questions: First, Am I excited? YES! I am so happy and excited to be marrying my best friend. We both love each other and work through our differences. We both, also, do not believe in divorce and plan to be together as long as we live. He makes me smile just by saying hello. And he always knows when something is wrong. That's not to say everything is perfect, but that's okay, because if it was perfect, it'd be boring! The second question is Are you nervous? Yes and no. I am not nervous now, but when I envision walking down the aisle towards him and hearing the words "I do" I get butterflies. I think as it gets closer, my nerves will get worse, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment